Friday, August 5, 2011
Hair Clip Holder
I decided that I needed to make my cousin's wife a present for their new baby Liberty. This is what I came up with. Very simple, yet cute. Here's how I made it.
1. Went to the store and found a frame that I liked, glitter paper, paint, ribbon and modge podge.
2. Painted the entire frame.
3. Measured the frame and cut out my glitter paper to fit directly on top.
4. Used Modge Podge to glue it in place.
5. Cut my ribbon to fit inside leaving 1/2" extra on each end.
6. Used a staple gun and stapled the ribbon in place.
7. Added some cute clips I made as well.